Your business can benefit from pressure washing in Clearwater. Actually, all businesses of all types can benefit from commercial pressure washing in Clearwater simply by making use of the cleaner look and feel it brings to your commercial property. This significant improvement can breathe life into your property and, ultimately, attract more customers through a new-and-cleaner storefront that also has a polished appearance.
It’s a fact that the exterior of your business can have a big impact on the way it looks and how customers perceive the quality of your products and services. If your building is covered in dirt, grime, and mildew, you might be missing out on opportunities to attract new customers—and keep existing ones coming back. For more info, visit us at clearwaterpressurewashingandroofcleaning.com.
That’s why we’re here to help! In this post, we’ll cover 5 facts you should know about commercial pressure washing in Clearwater:
- As long as there’s no damage or discoloration from previous stains or peeling paint (like rust or mold), then yes—commercial pressure washing can help restore some color back into faded surfaces (such as faded vinyl siding). But if there are any underlying issues in the material itself (like rusting metal
- There are two types of pressure washers: gas-powered and electric (like ours). Electric pressure washers don’t require fuel tanks or hoses, but they do require an electrical outlet for operation, whereas gas-powered models do not require an outlet but do require fuel tanks and hoses that can be cumbersome when using them indoors or around delicate objects. That’s why we recommend using an electric model for most jobs around town!
- The most important thing to remember when pressure washing is that it isn’t just about getting rid of dirt—it’s about maintaining the appearance of your building so it looks good for years to come. That means using the right materials and techniques for each job!
- The best way to protect your building’s exterior is to use the right cleaning agent and technique. For example, if you’re cleaning brick or concrete, you should apply a non-acidic cleaner. If you’re cleaning wood or aluminum siding, you should use an acidic cleaner instead.
- It’s important to choose a company with experience when it comes to commercial pressure washing—it requires special training to ensure that all surfaces are cleaned properly without damaging them or causing damage to adjacent areas as well!
Cost Of Commercial Pressure Washing in Clearwater
The cost of commercial pressure washing in Clearwater is about $150-$300. This includes a basic cleaning for the exterior of your building, including walkways and driveways, as well as windows and siding. The cost will depend on the size of your building and how many stories it has. For example, a one-story building will be less expensive than a three-story building.